Today, due to stricter controls to protect the environment, reservoirs are needed more than ever before.
In some countries, and under certain conditions, government agencies and authorities responsable for protecting the environment demand that factories and other commercial enterprises install reservoirs.
The primary function of the Paladex underground reservoirs is to store and filter water from deposits and residues (oil, stones, mud, sewage, and other materials).
Main Features and Advantage
- Collecting rainwater for other use (for example, irrigation)
- Filtering and sorting debris
- Preventing contamination
- Purifying and cleansing
Applications and Uses
- HDPE: high resistance to chemicals and other corrosive agents
- Lightweight: easy to handle, transport and install
- Strong and durable, excellent mechanical strength
- Diameters up to 1,600 mm
- 100-year lifespan
- Extreme temperature range tolerance
- Quick, easy installation using light construction equipment
- Simple, fast connection: integrated socket to spigot
- Volume and dimensions based on customer design and specifications
- Retention tanks
- Storm water attenuation
- Petrol/Gas stations' wastewater
- Factories and manufacturing plants
- Parking lots (open and covered)
- Quick disposal system of accumulated water