PalaDrain Perforated Pipes
PalaDrain pipes have perforations (holes) for water transfer and drainage.
All PalaDrain pipes are manufactured from corrugated Polypropylene (PP)
or High-Density Polyethylene (HDPE) reinforced with spiral steel.
Ring stiffness varies from SN-8 to SN-16, according to customer specifications.
The PalaDrainPipe is perforated using two methods:
punching holes or cutting slits in the pipe.
The perforations are made in the “valley” portion of the pipe. Perforations can be located
- Along the pipe’s entire circumference
- On the upper two-thirds of the pipe
- Or in any other location or pattern according to customer design
The location, number and dimensions of the perforations are based on customer’s design and specifications.
PalaDrain pipe can be used as a filter using two methods:
- By covering the PalaDrain pipe on the outside with geotextile fabric.
- By filling the vertical PalaDrain pipe on the inside with gravel.
- Storm water and underground water drainage
- Rain water drainage
- Drainage of agricultural areas
- Drainage of tunnel and roads (shoulders)
- Seepage pit drainage