Main Features and Advantages
PalaPro is a top quality double wall corrugated pipe made from Polypropylene material.
The external color is black and the internal color is blue with a smooth finish.
The pipe comes with an integral socket and spigot enabling an easy and tight connection.
Polypropylene has many advantages such as a high elasticity modulus providing great annular strength relatively to weight.
The material is a thermoplastic polymer used in a variety of applications becoming more and more significant in
fluid conduction in recent years.
Applications and usage
- Lightweight: easy to handle and transport
- Extra strong and durable
- Long lifespan
- Pipe length easily shortened: cut to length on site
- Ring Stiffness is >8 kN/m
- Extreme temperature range tolerance
- High resistance to chemicals and other corrosive agents
- Quick, easy installation using light construction equipment
- Simple and fast connection: integral socket to spigot
- Purple stripe all along its entire length.
- Low Manning coefficient (0.009) effect on Speed and Velocity
Connections and Water tightness
- Drainage of road, highways and culverts
- Gravity and atmospheric pressure
- Transfer of domestic wastewater
- Drainage of urban areas
- Canalization of agricultural areas
- Conduction of sea water
- Removal of chemical wastewater
- Protective wells radius
- Disposal of sewage wastewater
- Attenuation water tanks and reservoirs
- Seepage pits
PalaPro pipes come with an integral socket and spigot. Connecting the pipes is performed easily using a socket-to-spigot technique.
No welding or any other external mechanical adapter is required. The socket length is 210-320 mm (larger than the standard) to
ensure excellent water tightness. The connections are resistant to inside pressure of 0.5 bars and comply with the international standards.Dimensions